Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rap Slap

This one has me laugh, and I mean laugh!


Story takes place in Northwest Middle school. There was a challenged boy named Seth. Now Seth loved to rap. Like after school he would have a crowd of people grooving to him rapping. I wouldn't say he would be the next Jay-Z, but he had his thing going.


My cousin Peanut, me and one of our friends Buttermilk. (I know creative ghetto nicknames lol) We decided to skip study hall and walk around the halls...We got up to the second floor and Seth was coming down the hall. Now, when seth walked he looked like he was dancing like MC Hammer! He was always grooving.

So, Buttermilk said to us, I'm gonna have Seth Rap. Now, me and peanut thought it was a bad idea and just wanted him to go on with whatever he was doing. But NO!! Buttermilk wanted him to rap.
So we get closer to Seth and Buttermilk stops him and Seth says, Hi, Woody. I said Hi back.

Buttermilk was about 5'0 tall and about 250lbs. and seth was about 5'11 maybe 125lbs. Buttermilk asks Seth to rap, but Seth said no. Buttermilk kept telling him to rap. Me and peanut told Buttermilk to leave him alone..but Buttermilk would not listen.

So, Seth looks at me and says...ok ok, I'll rap. Seth starts bee boxing and started with his lyrics..

Seth's Lyric: uh, check it, check it yo! yo! I'm about give ya something, pay attention...I was walking down the hall one day minding my buisness, this boy told me to rap i told him no and slapped.....

YO!!!!!! He slapped the taste out of Buttermilk mouth. The slap lifted Buttermilk in the air and threw him. me and peanut both yell out DAMN!!! we look at Buttermilk on the floor and turn and look at Seth walk away. like it was a tennis match. Seth said, See you later Woody and went on with his mc hammer walk.

Buttermilk was crying and slobbering like a baby holding is right side of his face...me and peanut could not stop laughing. He was like, Yo! help me up...I couldn't help i was laughing too much. Peanut helped him up. Then Buttermilk is going to ask us the most stupid question..."Why didn't ya help me?" I was like we tried to help you...we told you to leave him alone. But No! you wanted him to rap...and he slapped! Me and Peanut told like the WHOLE school..Seth slapped the taste out of Buttermilk's mouth.


I wonder where Seth is at now and if he is still rapping. All I have to say is..I hope he does a remix!

No comments:

Post a Comment