Friday, April 16, 2010

Nuggy Vs. Ben-gay (Woody and Nuggy Adventures)


This one is about my nephew Nuggy. I love this little boy!!!! When Nuggy is around people is the center of attention and everyone is like He's so cute so well behaved...I tell people you don't know Nuggy like I know Nuggy! Here's why...


I believe Nuggy was 1 year old when this story took place. Nuggy always messes with my mom and would always go through my mom's stuff on her dressers. She was always tell him to stop and one day he will find what he is looking for...and he did.

One night My mom, Nuggy and me were in my mom's room and nuggy was sleeping. My mom and I were talking and Nuggy woke up. I said, Ahhh man, Nuggy's up. Do you know what this means...and my mom said, No, what does it mean...I said, When you and Butter (nuggy's dad and my baby brother) are sleeping I have I to stay up because nuggy is always doing something that can kill him. My mom laughs. So, some time goes by and my mom fell asleep.

Nuggy and I were still up and we were watching Peter Pan. I had to use the bathroom so I gave nuggy my psp to play with until I got back. I come back from the bathroom walk into my mom's room and Nuggy is no where to be found. I'll like Ahhh damn! So, I start looking for him calling his name...NO NUGGY! My mom is still sleep! (like always).

All of a sudden Nuggy comes from the other side of my mom's room with ALOT of cream on his hands...and he says, "Look Shon Cream" Nuggy rubs his eyes with the cream before i can get to him and all of a sudden he is screaming at the top of his lungs. I realize it is Ben-Gay. I pick Nuggy up and grab some wipes and my mom gets up and says, "What are you niggas doing Now!" I scream out "What do I do" Nuggy is still screaming.

I pick nuggy up like a football and run to the bathroom...my feet were moving like fred flintson when he drives his car. I get Nuggy to the sick and wash out his eyes. He hugs me and says Thank you Shon and he rubs his eyes again...This time He screamed so loud and running in place....like that song, "He's a manic" I forgot to wash his hands. Nuggy must of thought from now on everytime he rubs his eyes they will always burn. He was tramatized.

I wash his face again...this time his hands too! we go back into my mom's room. My mom is still on the edge of the bed laughing and Nuggy acts out what happened so my mom knew. and he sits on my lap and he is still shaking. i told my mom to stop laughing his nerves were bad...that made her laugh even louder. nuggy just watched her laugh and never blinked...he was mad at his nana for laughing at him. But who wouldn't laugh...

I love nuggy dearly but he can get himself into some stuff..All i have to say is..."Hands down, Ben-Gay won that match!

No comments:

Post a Comment