Sunday, April 18, 2010

James Brown's Mini Me



This story is about my brothers bright ideas gone wrong.


I was in high school when this story took place and Puffy Daddy's shaped up Jery curl was in style. My brother luis is the older boy and Chase is the baby. My brother luis was all about being so fresh and clean and Chase was not.

My brother luis bought this perm so his hair could look like Puff Daddy. My mom worked 3rd shift so it was always me and my 2 brothers in the house. This one particular night when I was finished with my homework, I went to bed. So while i was sleeping Luis decides to do his hair and Chase was in the bathroom watching him. Luis wanted to also do Chase's hair...but he refused so Luis takes some perm and slaps it on Chase's hair. Now, Chase has nappier hair than me and Luis.

Chase would always sleep in the bed with me. Morning comes and my mom comes home and comes to my room to talk to me. She wakes me up and says, Where's Chase. I'm thinking in the bed with me...NOPE! I went back to sleep. So she checks Luis room...NOPE. She checks her room...Chase is there with a pillow over his head. She tries to wake him up and take the pillow. He won't get up. So my mom comes in my room and says, what's wrong your brother. I'm like...I don't know. She tells me to come with her. So we go to her room and my mom tells him to get up and kept saying no. She turns on the light and chase says, Turn off the lights I'm depressed. My mom says, get up and go to Woody's room I wanna go to bed. He won't get up so my mom tries to take the pillow that was hiding his head. She struggled...But she got the pillow.

what we saw next was devasting. His hair looked like James' brown's hair in the mugshot. Me and my were shocked and speechless! He's crying! My mom said,Rashion what happened last night, I said i don't know. Then Chase tells us that luis put perm in his hair. She wakes Luis up, Saying what the hell did you do to his hair. Why does he look like James brown..Now at this point I am laughing my ass off...Chase is yelling at me saying it's not funny! Luis didn't answer to why Chase looked like James Brown.

Now, the messed up part was, my mom didn't get paid until Wednesday. my mom curled his hair...so he could go to school on monday..He REALLY looked like james brown. Tuesday she put it in a pony tail. Wednesday she put it in a pony tail and she curled a bang in front of his hair. He got it cut after school on Wednesday.


That was some funny stuff..All I have to say is, He's black and proud cause it's a man's world! LOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment